- 25Gb/s Ethernet over 4‐pair balanced twisted‐pair copper with a reach of up to at least 30 meters.
- Targeted topology, racks and cabinets in data centers, computer rooms, and central office environments.
- Data center racks and cabinet heights are typically under 2.4 m and racks and cabinet’s widths are nominally 1.5 meters.
- 30 meter reach can support a row of 20 adjacent equipment racks or cabinets.
- 25GBASE‐T will enable network managers to scale their networks to 40 Gigabit speeds while maintaining backward compatibility with 1000BASE‐T and 10GBASE‐T via auto‐negotiate.
Electrical Performance Summary
- UDE 25G ICMs is committed to support the development of the 802.3bq standard.
- In order to improve the channel performance UDE developed new GEN magnetics &RJ45 contact terminal.
- Minimizes NEXT and ANEXT.
- OCL > 120uH, 160uH Typ.
- Meets IEEE Hi-Pot Specification
- Backward compatible to 1G/2.5G/5G/10GBASE-T